LVR’s core business is the distribution and installation of refractory materials.
Managing the refractory portion of a significant retrofit or plant expansion can be a major undertaking. LVR performs all services needed to ensure a high quality lining at a low installed cost. In many cases, we do it for less than if you managed the project yourself. Our project managers understand your equipment and processes. They will work with you to carefully select the proper materials and develop innovative installation methods that meet your schedule and cost requirements.
LVR’s field personnel have decades of combined experience. They are cross-trained in multiple disciplines and they have complete safety training. They will work hard to execute your project to the highest quality standards, and within your time and budget constraints.
LVR partners with the best manufacturers in the country to provide you with a complete line of high quality materials at the absolute best prices. We warehouse a full complement of materials you need to get back up and running, including:
- Plastics and Ramming Mixes
- Abrasion Resistant Materials
- Acid and Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Anchoring and Related Hardware
LVR is a leader in the manufacture of pre-cast refractory shapes. We manufacture complex shapes up to 10 tons in size and our high temperature furnace allows us to fire shapes up to 2200 degrees F. We utilize tailored refractory materials designed specifically for shape casting, through key alliances with the top refractory producers. We maintain a quality control program that ensures each shape meets the highest standards of strength and dimensional tolerances.
- Shape sizes up to 10 tons
- Custom fabricated forms; CAD services available
- Innovative lifting hardware ensures safe and easy transportation and installation
- Tailored refractory materials
- Firing up to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Strict quality control program to ensure precise tolerances and strengths.
For more information or to discuss the details of your next project,
please click to contact us.